• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Assault and Alpha setups PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentoutdoors

I have a like new lone wolf assault that I have added the strata stealth strip kit to it. Will come with 4 lone wolf sticks, lone wolf padded backpack straps, hunt comfort outpost, sparrow quiver mount and your choice of either the lone wolf stick quiver or stick talons. Asking 400 plus shipping cost. I can take the sticks apart the standoffs and top step and probably get them into the same box that the stand original shipped in to save on shipping. I’m guessing around 30-50 depending on location.

I have a like new lone wolf alpha , that will come with 4 lone wolf sticks, fire force backpack straps and waist belt, lone wolf footrest, hunt comfort seat, sparrow quiver mount, and your choice of either lone wolf stick quiver or stick talons. 425 plus shipping. Same thing for this setup I will take the sticks apart to see if they will fit into the same box to save on shipping.

I only 1 have lone wolf stick quiver and 1 set of stick talons so first buyer gets their choice of which one comes with the set. I’m current out of town put will get pictures up when I return probably late Sunday night or by Tuesday I will have pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will split these up if someone is interested in set of sticks or a stand.

250 plus shipping and fees for the assault stand, sparrow quiver mount, lone wolf padded straps and hunt comfort oitpost

275 plus shipping and fees for the alpha stand, sparrow quiver mount, fire force backpack straps, foot rest and hunt comfort cushion

150 Plus shipping and fees per set of 4 lone wolf sticks and your choice of lone wolf stick quiver or stick talons. First buyer get choice . I may have to break the sticks down to save on shipping.

Attachments

• 265D3115-FE46-44CD-82DB-0C122123365E.png
    265D3115-FE46-44CD-82DB-0C122123365E.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 127
  • DB330AA6-B05E-42FB-95A4-78FB63E61800.png
    DB330AA6-B05E-42FB-95A4-78FB63E61800.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back