• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for a place to crash around Yazoo City, MS

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Would like to hunt around Panther Swamp area this weekend. The campsite I had scouted out (Perry Farms) is booked up. If anybody doesn't mind me putting up a tent in their yard or can point me to a camp, I'd be grateful.

@kyler1945, @swampsnyper, @gcr0003, @denots, and a few others can vouch that I don't tickle buttholes or anything unless you're into that kinda thing.

Would like to hunt around Panther Swamp area this weekend. The campsite I had scouted out (Perry Farms) is booked up. If anybody doesn't mind me putting up a tent in their yard or can point me to a camp, I'd be grateful.

@kyler1945, @swampsnyper, @gcr0003, @denots, and a few others can vouch that I don't tickle buttholes or anything unless you're into that kinda thing.
Just burps a lot because of all the beer and pickled dove eggs he eats.

Wow! You are going to hunt Panther Swamp this weekend. My camp isn’t another 35 minutes or so. We never could get you to come hunt with me and denots or come shoot a black squirrel. I saw one last weekend by the way. I just text a friend that hunts that area regularly to see if he had an idea about a place to camp. Mapquest it and see actually how far the drive would be from my camp.

Wow! You are going to hunt Panther Swamp this weekend. My camp isn’t another 35 minutes or so. We never could get you to come hunt with me and denots or come shoot a black squirrel. I saw one last weekend by the way. I just text a friend that hunts that area regularly to see if he had an idea about a place to camp.
I'm pretty sure I was right there in @denots' kitchen and he told me you was too busy fishing to come say hello to me. ;)

That won’t be a problem anymore. The two boats I “deck hand” on were destroyed in by Ida.
Hate to hear that. I need to come out y'alls way. Denots made it all the way over to east Mississippi to visit this summer and had his transmission start acting up. That or he decided he'd rather eat all that boudin himself.

I may just leave at midnight friday and get back at midnight saturday. Kinda a last minute thing and gotta be here Sunday. Just don't have anything local I've got faith in so I figured I may as well poke around.

Wow! You are going to hunt Panther Swamp this weekend. My camp isn’t another 35 minutes or so. We never could get you to come hunt with me and denots or come shoot a black squirrel. I saw one last weekend by the way. I just text a friend that hunts that area regularly to see if he had an idea about a place to camp. Mapquest it and see actually how far the drive would be from my camp.

You camp is not far from me. It’s about a hour drive to panther though. I live in Vicksburg.

I got a camp closer but it’s hot. Ant no ac up there. We only stay in it from mid November on. It’s my dads camp in holly bluff.

Give Piney Creek RV Park in Yazoo City a call and see if they have anything available. Sunflower WMA has primitive camping areas as well if you needed to go that route.

Back