• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking to trade for 3 blade rage cut on contact broadheads

gameflogger

SH Member
Anyone have any of the old 3 blade cut on contact broadheads with the o ring that they would be willing to trade?

I think I’ve got a couple laying around that I’m not planning on using. Honestly I would probably just send them to you if you would pay shipping.

I have been searching for them around. I love those things. I let me know what you want for them.

I have a few packs of the replacement blades left. The bad thing about them is that the aluminum ferrule bends and they dont last. Those things destroy the deer though.

Back