• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG Camera Arm

Mschmeiske

SH Member
For anyone interested, I Just saw a preview on Instagram for a camera arm from LWCG. Looks like it will fit in your back pocket.

Man that looks sweet & I have zero desire to film! Correction I’m way too selfish to switch out of kill mode & into camera mode! I can’t multitask
So we’ll never here you say your target buck came in at last light but it was too dark to film?

Yeah that’s a hard pass, I thought it was gonna be awesome.......but not for me. I was far enough down the rabbit hole to know that arm will definitely get added to many kits.

I’m going to give it another go. I’ve got to do something different. In our early season it’s so dang hot that just climbing a tree and tethering in is taxing enough. Heck it’ll be 80 here Saturday with thunderstorms and possible tornadoes in the evening. That arm looks pretty cool. It should work well with smaller camcorders. My fluid head is probably a little stiff for that setup but it may come with one.

Back