• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG pocket arm

Timberrat

I know its new and just came out. Is there anybody that has purchased one? What are your thoughts...is it worth the money and will it fit with saddle hunting as far as filming 360°. What fluid head works best? Would like to get some insight before pulling the trigger or looking for another light weight arm.

Use the search tool, I remember seeing a good review about it on here awhile back.

Sent from parts unknown

Seen the YouTube video with.... The Whitetail Experience.....and looked like a good small compact camera arm. But would like the word on the everyday filming hunter the likes and dislikes. Will do the search on here to find the thread.

[mention]Semper_Fi13 [/mention] does a good review. He had his early. I think even before it was for sale.

The thing that I don’t like is that it’s not compactable when you have a fluid head on it. They are making their own micro fluid head. Just not what I want to use. I really like the looks of the new fourth arrow set up. Looks much more secure. Also they have a saddle hunting set up as well. That’s what I’ll be picking up

Here is a link if u would like to check it out... I just did a first impression video of it. I really like how compact it is, will put it through some additional usage but it really stayed solid to the tree, I was surprised with how small the base is.

Here is a link if u would like to check it out... I just did a first impression video of it. I really like how compact it is, will put it through some additional usage but it really stayed solid to the tree, I was surprised with how small the base is.

Thanks for the video! I really had high hopes for this camera arm, but every single review I’ve seen shows that the camera arm is bouncy. For the price, I feel like that is a let down. I love how compact it is and packable. I think this video settles it that I’m going to go with the new fourth arrow micro triple arm. Now that their base is smaller and tool less, it fits the bill.

Awesome video... I got mine in yesterday, and they are really nice .

The OOL Reach is 20% off today. It is 2.8 lb (camera arm, base, strap). The arm fits in a pocket the base will go in the pack. Watch videos on OOL facebook page to see how this arm handles heavy cameras with minimal bounce. Hint ... it handles them well.

LWCG says on their website 1.6lbs with the strap. So they’re right on the money maybe 1oz. off.

Attachments

• 56F26EDF-B0B1-43F9-9923-E4FE7476BE9C.jpeg
    56F26EDF-B0B1-43F9-9923-E4FE7476BE9C.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 30
Awesome video... I got mine in yesterday, and they are really nice .
How long did it take from when you ordered to when you received a shipping notice? I had been looking into camera arms since just before this past deer season ended and finally pulled the trigger last night on the pocket arm thanks to a lot of honest reviews and first impressions. @Mjdohring first impression sort of sealed the deal for me even though the "bounce" everyone is talking about seemed present. I think overall for how compact and light the design is and with image stabilization.. it won't be too much of a factor though time will tell. I was also considering the new Fourth Arrow micro tripple arm with Tallon base which is also more compact with their carbon arm and original base that I almost pulled the trigger on in January until I caught wind of the Pocket Arm and decided to hold off.

Back