• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG The Fix

shoot2thrill25

Just arrived and only played with it for about 20 min but oh boy they may have nailed it for me. I’ve Had a ridge runner, EDP, lwcg ambush, and have sat with a predator xl. Liked things from all of them but this is the most excited I’ve been about one initially. I can’t believe how light it is. Curious to see how things go with me and anyone else who gets one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure it is a nice platform. Just curious what you like about it compared to the EDP?
The size and weight is about the same. My EDP on my scale was 3 oz. More then advertised with out the buckle. Did you weigh the FIX?

Just arrived and only played with it for about 20 min but oh boy they may have nailed it for me. I’ve Had a ridge runner, EDP, lwcg ambush, and have sat with a predator xl. Liked things from all of them but this is the most excited I’ve been about one initially. I can’t believe how light it is. Curious to see how things go with me and anyone else who gets one.

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Thanks!

I am sure it is a nice platform. Just curious what you like about it compared to the EDP?
The size and weight is about the same. My EDP on my scale was 3 oz. More then advertised with out the buckle. Did you weigh the FIX?

I weighed the Fix and it came in as advertised on my scale. I'll let OP respond to the rest.

C61B89AB-7425-40E7-BA10-3C3CFD0B9233.jpeg
I got mine in today and was super excited… unfortunately the strap wasn’t shipped with the platform. I sent an email and they have me a strap on the way. The weight on mine was an oz heavier than advertised (3lbs 10oz) but it’s still super light, well made and looks incredible. I can’t wait to get some hang time in this bad boy. I’m not really a platform guy but this might change my mind because I don’t foresee it cracking on the adjuster screw like the predator I got a few years ago did. The upgrade to the teeth (from the ambush) and the hanging hook are the parts I am really excited about. No more night ize gear ties for me lol

Last edited:

The “batwing” on the edp and and the black part on top of the post made it a little “bulkier” than this, but the biggest thing that made me go to lwcg was the sticks and being able to pack them so well with the platform. The edp bit better than any of the other ones and I could use amsteel daisy chain to attach it. Haha I hate buckles. I couldn’t use anything but a cam buckle and get my ambush to bite good. The fix bites awesome with amsteel daisy chain. The finish is excellent. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow haha

c1cc8a50bac2dede2a52c957892c023a.jpg

866659361c1223efc8b92e2252f180e2.jpg

2d08f16e4ada0912fed50cc838cc2b60.jpg

2097d4891ea34274a7c64602f1c58ece.jpg

a723c443c6a8299e7ca1a976ff4f1ff9.jpg

296e854f7419e91060a1b3eb613c02a4.jpg

Realized I posted the same pic twice and didn’t put the other side taking pressure. It handles it very well. Size 12 Salomon shoes too fyi

The Fix looks great! I had one on preorder and canceled it the last minute, I like my Ambush so much I really had no reason to own another platform, I bought and sold a pile of stuff to finally get dialed in the past couple years and I have yet to sell a LWCG product, my guess is you guys will not be disappointed after season on your purchase.

7cb16bba2b87fc263243fb4be6c43350.jpg

2b0553ea48ebd3f0e59ea0e15fdcd528.jpg

41447c5580694a7cefdb8739cb87c45a.jpg

6517d4d5bc61f15fc121320b475fc61c.jpg

a1181318094a0ac5dafcb12afcaee498.jpg

Was surprised at how well it packs-even with the 17s(and j hooks).

Seems like different metallurgy and thickness- a bit more noise resonance than previous lwcg.

Definitely happy— seems to be more of the Goldielocks fit than the assassin.

May this be the first new piece of saddle gear I buy? It’s just a platform but I’ve never tried one and this one looks cool. Kinda crazy it’s $250 though! Are there any free shipping discount?

May this be the first new piece of saddle gear I buy? It’s just a platform but I’ve never tried one and this one looks cool. Kinda crazy it’s $250 though! Are there any free shipping discount?

WEXP takes some off

Back