• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

M2S All Terrain Scout Ebike

Silvio

Hi guys, had to post this and give a review for this bike..
I'm 5'8" 165lbs and this Ebike is for a smaller framed person...although I believe it would fit some little taller. Its a step thru frame which is great feature, has 750 watt motor, 20" wheels x 4" Kendra fat tires, speedometer, auto headline, front basket, rear carrier rack, fenders, and air front fork suspension. This bike has so many features but its perfect for deer hunting. I recieved it just over a week ago and put 35 miles on it so far. First battery charge gave me 28 miles of travel distance or (4.5 hrs) of riding. I put it thru a tuff trail system near my house and it performed flawlessly even on sharp turns and steap hills, which I hardly had to peddle...guys this bike is very affordable but its a very comfortable riding Ebike with plenty of power
20200904_180728.jpg20200909_224950.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice. I just can’t ride them anywhere I can’t drive my truck. They would be nice in some urban areas just to not draw attention to a parked vehicle.

Hi guys, had to post this and give a review for this bike..
I'm 5'8" 165lbs and this Ebike is for a smaller framed person...although I believe it would fit some little taller. Its a step thru frame which is great feature, has 750 watt motor, 20" wheels x 4" Kendra fat tires, speedometer, auto headline, front basket, rear carrier rack, fenders, and air front fork suspension. This bike has so many features but its perfect for deer hunting. I recieved it just over a week ago and put 35 miles on it so far. First battery charge gave me 28 miles of travel distance or (4.5 hrs) of riding. I put it thru a tuff trail system near my house and it performed flawlessly even on sharp turns and steap hills, which I hardly had to peddle...guys this bike is very affordable but its a very comfortable riding Ebike with plenty of power
View attachment 34083View attachment 34084
This is something I wish I could afford!!! Maybe one day!!! Nice rig brother!!!

Back