• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Made another single stick (shikar mini)

Was seriously considering making a single stick just like this. Let us know how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cool! I am going to try the same thing with my mini and the angled scout on the bottom with a workhorse aider. I should be getting my cam cleat today and I'll be using full bury amsteel too.

What size and length hardware did you end up using to mount that cam cleat btw?

For the medium size cam cleat (standard) for most single sticks that people make #10 tapered head machine screws work well

On This stick i used a mini cleat its only rated for 200lbs . I also used a #10 but I had to thread it through the cleat it was a pretty tight fit , dont try to drill it, it will heat up and the plastic top will spin off and you can loose all the bearings inside

Back