• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Maple Leaf Ropes

cb750

Hey, just want to put a shout out to a company: Maple Leaf Ropes https://www.mapleleafropes.com. I had been on their site a few times and emailed back and forth with an employee Jason Paleczny.

So today I had the chance to go in to the business. There is no store front per se but they did have a small show room. They appeared to be set up to deal with large bulk orders, but had no issue dealing with me asking questions and picking up a small amount of rope. I actually got a quick tour of the place. I was like a kid in a candy store. These guys deal in rope of all types. They deal with arborists and have arborist saddles and gear as well as some major HMPE in massive coils destined for the marine industry. They will make soft shackles, splice line for you you name it. These people know rope. They also have a petzl adjustable bridge that looks like it would work well with the wraptor. They ship to the US. Orders over 200 are free shipping to the US. While I was there there were people making a daisy chain from HMPE.

I asked about HMPE and Amsteel their HMPE is manufactured by the same company as amsteel blue different factory. I picked some up to test it.

All in all I was impressed with the selection and service they have shorts and ends at a good price.

I am not employed by and have received nothing from them. Just wanted to point toward a good resource.

Back