• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mathews Mx rest

I was curious if anyone uses the Mx? Is it worth the cost? or should I just go with the qad ultra and save the extra $100?
I have a brand new in box Mathews branded Ultrarest HDX RH black I’m getting ready to list in the classifieds. PM me if you’re interested.

I was curious if anyone uses the Mx? Is it worth the cost? or should I just go with the qad ultra and save the extra $100?
Check Ebay, I just picked up a new Mathews MX for $150

I had mine replaced 3 times under warranty on my Vertix. They work alright for a little bit then they stop dropping all the way.

In my opinion they are junk.

I do highly recommend the Hamskea Trinity though.

I had mine replaced 3 times under warranty on my Vertix. They work alright for a little bit then they stop dropping all the way.

In my opinion they are junk.

I do highly recommend the Hamskea Trinity though.
After doing some more research it seems like people either love the MX or hate it, I can’t take the chance with problems I only hunt and a missed opportunity on a buck sucks compared to a target shoot, so I canceled my order, I’m going to just stick with my old rest this season and experiment this winter in the off season.

Back