• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Meet our newest Family Member

bigjoe

I want to thank everyone for their support with the loss of our Labrador Retriever Banx.

I am old school to a certain extent, growing up where dogs were dogs and not a member of the family. Yet, I would tell you dogs have always held a special place in my families heart, especially labs. Banx past away in February and I began my search within a day or two. Not being cold hearted, callous or disloyal I knew the family and I needed a dog.

After a lot of phone calls, searching the web etc. I settled on a breeder Wendy Bonello the owner of CrestHill Kennels. She runs a tight ship and is a very good at her selective breedings. She breeds field labs for the most part, or American labs. Most of her breeding is for families and hunters. As far as I know all or most of her breedings are with field titled dogs.

Here is Kota, his name in Japanese means Good Fortune and Happiness.

0e7fa18aa489f3e828c96cf1f1146aab.jpg

Back