• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Michigan Meet up 2023. Vote are in. May 13th. Noon

Which day.

• May 6th. 10am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 13th. Noon

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • May 13th 10am

• Other

• Total voters

MattMan81

SH Member
Any interest in doing a meet up this spring again? Same spot? New spot? Later in the year?
First Saturday in May has been the favorite so far.
Putting it out there for any interest.

Yup, I'll probably be in. I'm not really picky on date or location

I’m stupid and totally forgot about the one last year that was 5 minutes from my house. I was even at the park that day on a run when I realized I missed it! I’d love to hit up something this year depending on when and where. Selfishly I’d like to do it at Sleepy Hollow again but the Kzoo idea sounds kind of cool too.

I’m in. Sleepy Hollow or Kzoo work.

I’m not sure if I looked in the wrong spot or if it hasn’t been added to their calendar yet, but I checked the Kzoo Expo Center calendar and didn’t see anything on there for mobile hunting in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m in. Sleepy Hollow or Kzoo work.

I’m not sure if I looked in the wrong spot or if it hasn’t been added to their calendar yet, but I checked the Kzoo Expo Center calendar and didn’t see anything on there for mobile hunting in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been 10-15 guys the last few years meeting at a state park.. Nothing official. @boyne bowhunter converts a few more guys to one stickers. We try some saddles and platforms and call it a day. Simple and low key.

I'll be there if my schedule permits. I'm usually a game time decision, but always down to hang.

Last edited:
Definitely a possibility for me but really depends on day and location.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I'm in... planned on it last year but was down with the Rona.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Back