• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Milkweed Pouch

Deerman406

Ok, I have been giving these away on Pay it Forward thread. I am new to sewing and just bought my first machine. Thought I would give a bunch of these home seen pouches away. There is a pic on the other PIF thread!!
So this is for one Milkweed pouch!! The first to post I will take it, gets it!! I will post a bunch more in the coming weeks. All I ask is ya give me a little feedback!! Thanks!! Shawn

Should say sewn and I pay S&H it will also come with a tiny carabineer and key ring loop! Shawn

Thanks for the giveaway, my daughter needs a sewing project, so I might get her to make some more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

PM me your address. I will get it out tomorrow!! More free pouches to come!! Shawn

Can you link the thread to your pouches? And how much if I just want to buy one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its under Pay it forward threads and title is I just got a heavy duty sewing machine. They are not great as they are my very first attempts but they function perfectly and they are not too bad!! Ecsp. for free!! LMAO!! I am learning!! Shawn

Just an example, the new ones will have black mesh and come with a mini beener and a key ring!! Heading south to hog hunt but bringing my machine with me so I will post more. Make it a drawing type deal to give more people a chance!! Thanks!! Shawn

Thanks Shawn!!!
I received my pouch in the mail today. Works great! I thought that I would show a before and after picture of my setup.
0f218633a9d24aed3f1e6208df18e794.jpg
b3e41b8d876343ef91eff53527b3b73c.jpg
51ccd6dca98cd5d9811cdd1edcc2ce6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back