• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mission cold fingers

Fireprojectile

I carry the platform in my hand and not attached to the pack, because of my short walk in distances. I've tied a Paracord grip to the Mission to prevent cold fingers. Cheap and dirty. Just an idea to share with you...

IMG_20211229_001102.jpg

I have been clipping my predator to the back of my saddle on short walks. I have a small nite eyes tie on my predator that I hook on a sbiner that stays in the back center of my saddle. The nite eyes tie always says on the predator as it is sometimes needed to hang the platform from my linesman’s belt when both hands are needed to hang it on the tree.

make loops in each end and you don't have to pull the strap over your head, just slide one end off.

Back