• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mission Successful.

Gonna make some presets? I made the slingshot/fishing reel thing and it works amazing!

Gonna use the 550, one of the carabiners and attach em to the small holes on the stick thats on the step. So i can have a quick way of getting it on and off my saddle. The s biners are for my hys strap for my gear. If carrying the platform in a pack becomes a pain ill put a sbiner in the molle on my saddle and tie a piece of paracord on the platform. Reach behind me and shimmy up the tree.

Gonna use the 550, one of the carabiners and attach em to the small holes on the stick thats on the step. So i can have a quick way of getting it on and off my saddle. The s biners are for my hys strap for my gear. If carrying the platform in a pack becomes a pain ill put a sbiner in the molle on my saddle and tie a piece of paracord on the platform. Reach behind me and shimmy up the tree.
I use the same loop on my platform(everything) too. I used the plastic hook meant for it and it broke. I remember feeling it let loose, hearing it’s descent and softly landing in the leaves. Now I use a metal open S hook. It has the small end pinch in a molle loop and the big end to receive the loop. It’s never fallen off and it ain’t gonna break. Also, that S type hook worked as a retriever to bring my platform back up…..more than once!

That retriever with the open ended sbiner is an awesome idea. Was wondering how i could make something like that work.

Back