• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

More in depth review of Trophyline Covert

Looks really nice. If I ever grow out of the one I have started with I’d definitely give it a hard look.
Right, so much great gear out there. Do you upgrade or use whats been working for you? I am totally on board with finding a system that works and staying with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m brand new to saddles this season. Have had just a few sits. So I am very much still learning what works and what doesn’t. So far so good. I have a Tethrd Menace. No complaints. But you never know, sometimes cash burns holes in pockets.

Anybody know when this will be available or what the price point will be?

Looks nice. Probably would lose the carabiner on the bridge and hook the prusic direct to the saddle. The way it is now, takes some of your movement out unless the bridge is fully extended(based on the video).

Back