• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Moultrie cell cams

I have run the modems the last couple of years at my camp in Maine. I like them. Get good batteries tho for both the camera and the modem. I’ve had to make a quick run (5 hours up and 5 back) when the batteries run out. Depending on where you hunt they can be a little touchy on the signal. Overall, good for what they are.
I haven’t got the all in one cell cam yet. Trying other cell cams at the moment. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get some spartan go cams. Better plans and great quality. The reviews I’ve read about the moultries have been hit or miss

Had a gocam, so sob stole it. Just couldnt afford another one. Im running a render and have another render on order but was thinking about trying the moultrie as a budget try

I about lost my mind! Ive never run into any issues on my folks ground till that year. Neighbor is a meth/heroin addict and im guessing he took it along with multiple standard cameras.

I am currently running a Moultrie cell cam. I have it in a spot about an hour from where I live, and consistently receive photos from it. My only complaint is that the photo quality could be better. Even with the option of receiving high res photos, they still lack quality.

I guess it’s down to us a $100 cell cam with so so quality worth it or not

Asks/states the guy looking at a cabelas add for one for $99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a few Bigfoot cell cams and they have excellent pic quality as you can select on the camera settings weather to send high resolution pics or not. I have 1 SPYPOINT and I just use it more to verify the amount of deer traffic in an area versus taking inventory (cuz the pics it sends are so blurry you can’t even make out antlers). It sends reliably though. And free data plan.

I have two spy point micro links. The photos are generally blurry. But there is a feature to reupload the same pic in HD quality. You pay $5 and get 50 uses, which do not expire and can be used across multiple cameras.

Warning: Obvious self promotion regarding the Moultrie XA-6000....

Planning on a follow up video within the next 2-3 weeks once I have given it plenty of time to soak.

Back