• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My old nemesis is letting me down this year...

ssramage

Last year, I FUBARed a shot on opening weekend at one of the biggest bucks I've ever had the opportunity on. For southeast GA, he's a stud. Long story short, but at 19yds, a combination of me rushing the shot and him ducking, resulted in a nice scar across his shoulder blades (which is how I now recognize him). To my best knowledge this buck is 7+. I've had pics of him for 4 years and he was at least 3 when I started watching him.

The first pic is him now, second pic is him at the same time last year, and the third pic is where he finished... still makes me want to throw up.

Not sure what's up but I just don't think he's going to get there...

Attachments

• IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    339.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0742 (1).JPG
    IMG_0742 (1).JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 78
Back