• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

name of app that predicts good hunting days based upon weather?

raisins

SH Member
I can't remember the name. A lot of people were using a specific app that used weather to pick good days to hunt. I won't lean on it too much, but would buy it as a "second opinion". Thanks to anyone that can post name of it.

There are a few out there but I use HuntWise. One of my favorite features is that you can use it to pin your tree stand locations, tell the app which is one directions are best for those locations, and then it will suggest your best stands based on wind for that day. Not necessary by any means but definitely easier than figuring it out myself!

cd97c48a1982dad645e5049f9e7c5983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's DeerCast as well. Not sure if it is one or two words. That's the Drury one. I had an email this morning that there was a deal with OnX and Deercast, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I have Gaia. I can't vouch for it either...my time is so limited I go when I can, other factors plays no role in that decision.

Back