• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need help on deciding

Grits

I am about 50-50 as far as sitting and leaning and don't know if I should go with a single panel or two panel saddle. I have hunted out of the old Tree Suit and that is how i know I am about 50-50, but it is kind of uncomfortable either way after a while. I need to hear what the experts recommend.
Thanks,
Grits

Come to the light, the JX3 tree saddle light..............
Don't be afraid, you will sit from dark to dark very comfortably, no fidgeting, be able to snooze when you want, no dreaded hip pinch, no back aches, you can shoot 360° around the tree with any weapon, bow or gun.
No platform required, only a ROS, no sore feet, no knee pads required, no sore knees, no tired legs from leaning as you can sit all day, built in pack frame for carrying all your needs. No getting into “saddle shape” as your Lazy Boy at home does it for you. Buy once, cry once.
Come to the light, the JX3 light...........

Back