• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need help where to set up.

Skrause5

So I am hunting this area and when scouting I kicked up this 14 pointer twice. And when I am hunting it right now and I can't seem to find him guys I need help. Where would you set up to find this ****er. I want him so bad help me haha I know he's a live because I saw him two days ago walking in.

Man U might wanna lose the identifying property names off map so u don’t end up with company in the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you kicked him up twice better be looking for him somewhere else.

Trying to figure out where he's bedding down at. So I can get a shot at him

So I am hunting this area and when scouting I kicked up this 14 pointer twice. And when I am hunting it right now and I can't seem to find him guys I need help. Where would you set up to find this ****er. I want him so bad help me haha I know he's a live because I saw him two days ago walking in.
:tearsofjoy: Crosses out property name but not the GPS cords.

Ok where do you think he's at on the map I attached to the thread.
Not good on maps, I use feet on ground, but it does look like a lot of roadway and houses, so i'm sure a few if not all feed the deer, which means the does will hang near the feed and he will hang near the does . I'm sure they cross the road from the houses, put a little leather on the roads.

Still have surrounding landowner names I bet someone else is already set up on him.

Nice. Right in my neck of the woods! Based on the sat map it looks like deer have plenty of options on that pine brush area. Probably going to have to figure out a different access point. Assuming that lot on the north side of the road is the parking area?

Road names make it super easy to find. Took me 5 seconds on google maps.:wink:

Nice. Right in my neck of the woods! Based on the sat map it looks like deer have plenty of options on that pine brush area. Probably going to have to figure out a different access point. Assuming that lot on the north side of the road is the parking area?

[
Stay away lol

Back