• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need your input

DanielB89

I have a pack that’s my all tome favorite, but it doesn’t have any rigidity to it, no internal frame. I am wanting to make the 2 one.
The frame is the eberlestock f1 mainframe and the pack is the 1800ci XOP pack. I am posting a few pictures to show the potential attachment points. All I need is the right pieces to attach them to each other.

I am not familiar with all of the molle pieces out there, but I think that’s my best bet. Let me know if you know of something that could make this work.

To start, the frame has 3 buckles on its side. The pack has some molle attachment points on its side o believe I could attach the top two buckles to. So really looking for a piece that goes from a buckle to the attachment, anyone know a good piece for that?

abdfa318e47f7b15b8f2480ac8d6d299.jpg

Here’s a little better picture of what I’m talking about. This attachment would allow my bag to keep at the functionality, but would also allow me to utilize the frame and even have a kind of “pop up” feel to it.

348a241cf1f9b3085260bafbcb25c53d.jpg

Looking forward to yalls insight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pack that’s my all tome favorite, but it doesn’t have any rigidity to it, no internal frame. I am wanting to make the 2 one.
The frame is the eberlestock f1 mainframe and the pack is the 1800ci XOP pack. I am posting a few pictures to show the potential attachment points. All I need is the right pieces to attach them to each other.

I am not familiar with all of the molle pieces out there, but I think that’s my best bet. Let me know if you know of something that could make this work.

To start, the frame has 3 buckles on its side. The pack has some molle attachment points on its side o believe I could attach the top two buckles to. So really looking for a piece that goes from a buckle to the attachment, anyone know a good piece for that?

abdfa318e47f7b15b8f2480ac8d6d299.jpg

Here’s a little better picture of what I’m talking about. This attachment would allow my bag to keep at the functionality, but would also allow me to utilize the frame and even have a kind of “pop up” feel to it.

348a241cf1f9b3085260bafbcb25c53d.jpg

Looking forward to yalls insight!

Draw a line on a snapshot, I will try to help you with what you need

From what I think you are describing you need 2 male buckles on both ends with a male/female adjustable buckle in the middle, but you say from a buckle to an attachment, that is hard to follow

I would just run a strap with 2 sliders on either end from the molle on the pack to the molle on the frame and leave them slightly longer to allow you to pull it tight.

From what I think you are describing you need 2 male buckles on both ends with a male/female adjustable buckle in the middle, but you say from a buckle to an attachment, that is hard to follow

Sorry for the poor description... haha.

I know I need 2 male buckles, I am just not sure how to attach it to the pack after that.

Most likely I’m going to need 4 male buckles, a small piece of strap, and then some type of molle attachment. I’m not sure which one though.

Sorry for the poor description... haha.

I know I need 2 male buckles, I am just not sure how to attach it to the pack after that.

Most likely I’m going to need 4 male buckles, a small piece of strap, and then some type of molle attachment. I’m not sure which one though.

You may need to contact Eberlestock to purchase the male buckles that will work with their female buckles. You might try to see if any other male buckles that you have around your house will work with the eberlestock females.

What if you could simply look for a double male adapter to go in the middle? Then all you have to do is buckle the two female ends to the male ends.
Or if you wanted to take a little time and cut one of the female ends off and replace with a male end that would be an easy fix, but it would be a permanent one. Just a little sewing and you would be done.

You may need to contact Eberlestock to purchase the male buckles that will work with their female buckles. You might try to see if any other male buckles that you have around your house will work with the eberlestock females.

Yeah, they have a weird groove in the middle that doesn’t allow Just any buckle to work.

I believe that would solve my problems. Using 2 male buckles, a length of strap, and a couple sliders would allow me to adjust the packs distance from the frame and be easy to take off should I need to.

I’ll order some pieces and post and update.

If you had the right male buckles you could fab up a MOLLE T-ring adapter.

Otherwise you could do something with velcro onewrap, maybe some large velcro "zip ties" from the hardware store.

Attachments

• ROB06105-W_1000x.jpg
    ROB06105-W_1000x.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 30
If you had the right male buckles you could fab up a MOLLE T-ring adapter.

Otherwise you could do something with velcro onewrap, maybe some large velcro "zip ties" from the hardware store.

THAT'S GREAT! What is the piece you have there to keep it in the molle?

Back