• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Aerohunter saddle?

Shakeandbake

Not sure if anyone posted about this already but I saw Aerohunter closed their sales on their website. Says they have a new saddle coming soon. Anyone hear any rumors??

I absolutely love the Kestrel. I'm sure others found other saddles more comfy but damn I could sit all day in it. I've got a giant ass so that prolly helps. I've been very pleased with the build quality. I know it's on the heavy side of saddles but I wear it in so I don't really notice it much.
Very excited to see what they come out with

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I had the Kestral and now have the Merlin, I like it a bit more than the Kestral. It is easier to get support at the bottom of the saddle because you can easily slide the bridge down lower on the loops. The Merlin and Flex got a bad rap because a disgruntled former designer posted a negative video review. The video was posted on Saddle Hunter.....it is a small industry, negative reviews make an impact.

I had the Kestral and now have the Merlin, I like it a bit more than the Kestral. It is easier to get support at the bottom of the saddle because you can easily slide the bridge down lower on the loops. The Merlin and Flex got a bad rap because a disgruntled former designer posted a negative video review. The video was posted on Saddle Hunter.....it is a small industry, negative reviews make an impact.
I have an old flex and had a Merlin. I have to agree with that disgruntled guy that lowering the tether loops below the waist belt made it uncomfortable. You lost your back support, you could tighten the belt down but it’s not the same as the old flex or cruzer XC.

Yes I saw that also a few days ago. I like to see what they come up with not that I need another saddle. I haven't use my Areohunter Flex or Cruzr XC since I bought my Eberhart Signature series saddle. That saddle is amazing.

Aerohunter has the highest quality stuff. I really loved my kestrel. Wish I never sold it.

I hope they canned their marketing dude. He really hurt the company. They need to really rework their social media and marketing presence. I hope the best for them. They really do make great products.

Aerohunter has the highest quality stuff. I really loved my kestrel. Wish I never sold it.

I hope they canned their marketing dude. He really hurt the company. They need to really rework their social media and marketing presence. I hope the best for them. They really do make great products.

This very true. The website, the first interface with prospective customers, is horrible. They need a new website, a better cart/checkout area, better email blasts for new product intros., and a Facebook and Instagram presence, to start. A knowledgeable marketing person could do this company wonders.

Back