• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New bow

What is that the tx5?
Wasn’t enough you had to put the oracle on it hah!!
Badass man!!
Good luck out there this season!!
I’m rocking the vertix
Gotta love the 2 piece quiver

Pic made it look smaller man
I’ve shot so many Mathews bows the only wany I could see them topping the vertix is to finally do something in carbon

Pic made it look smaller man
I’ve shot so many Mathews bows the only wany I could see them topping the vertix is to finally do something in carbon
I have never been impressed with carbon bows. PSE has done it several times, as have Diamond and Bowtech. I love the idea, but the reality seems to always be a jumpy bow with more hand shock than I care for. Maybe it's just me being snobby.

I'm not a fan of the carbon either my dad has carbon hoyt and I dont like it. This bow is heavier but its silky smooth quiet and absolutely no jump or shock

I love my vertix
I prob won’t sell it
I’ve had all the Hoyt carbons and always sell them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back