• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New "Eberhart Signature Saddle" (ESS) goes on sale September 18th

John Eberhart

Vendor Rep
For those interested, the Eberhart Signature Saddle (ESS) will be going on sale on September 18th on Tethrd's website https://tethrdnation.com
I've attached several pictures of the ESS and the picture of the ESS in the box are the colors of the final version (the open saddle pics were prototype colors).
There will be a limited number of ESS's in the first run and the next run will be in late October. I apologize for promising to many of you that the ESS would be available much earlier in the year, but Covid played a big part in the delay.

The cost of the ESS will be $200 and if you already own a saddle, your accessories should all fit on the ESS as it has molle's, lineman loops and smooth aluminum D-rings as bridge loops. If you are new to saddle hbunting you will also need to purchase a tree tether and lineman rope and I strongly suggest purchasing 1 Ropeman for your tree tehter.

Within each box there will also be 2 plastic clips to hold the panels together for wearing it on entries and exits and for ascending and descending the tree. Once in a hunting position, the outer panel will easily slide out of the clips (clips can remain permanent if so desired). Then you can adjust the panels apart as desired for whatever your immediate needs are.

I've owned a model of about every saddle ever made and to me, a 2 panel saddle is the most comfortable and definitely most versatile saddle you can use and on the ESS the smooth aluminum D-rings are the bridge loops and the bridge freely slides on them to self adjust your weight distribution whenever you adjust the 2 panels for whatever depth of seat or back support you desire. No more riding up and having to lift your weight up to readjust under your butt.

On my Eberhart Outdoors YouTube channel there is an entire show highlighting the ESS and a previous show showing how to maneuver around trees in any saddle. There will be several more Eberhart Outdoors YouTube shows on saddle hunting and what I consider to be proper set up as this will be my 40th season exclusively hunting from a saddle when in trees.

ESS front picture.jpgESS in box with label - 166KB.jpgESS side picture (send).jpgThanks - John Eberhart

Back