• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Cincinnati Ohio

Welcome from MA. Grew up about 45 minutes north of you and make it back to hunt Fayette and Clinton County at least once a year.

Any one else from cincy
Should be getting my saddle delivered to!
I’m in Cincinnati. I’ve bought a bunch of gear along the way if you want to see before you buy. Have predator platform, Earnie platform, Wild edge steps, xop sticks, beast sticks on the way, muddy pros sticks, flex saddle, kestrel saddle, ROS, SRT stuff, lone wolf climber seat,...Deer costs like $700/lb. lol PM me if you have interest in seeing stuff. I mostly hunt the city and county park systems.

I’m in Cincinnati. I’ve bought a bunch of gear along the way if you want to see before you buy. Have predator platform, Earnie platform, Wild edge steps, xop sticks, beast sticks on the way, muddy pros sticks, flex saddle, kestrel saddle, ROS, SRT stuff, lone wolf climber seat,...Deer costs like $700/lb. lol PM me if you have interest in seeing stuff. I mostly hunt the city and county park systems.

Sounds like you need help, lmfao just joking! We should meet up. Plus I would love to pick your brain about public hunting. I'm in Eastgate and was thinking about Eastfork Park

Back