• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Iowa

hangman61

Hello from Iowa, I've been hunting for the last 15 years or so and still have not bagged a Booner yet. I am hoping a new flex Aero saddle will be a big help to that end. I have mostly hunted public ground with a climber, but I have been lucky enough lately to get on some private land and utilize some hang on's. Each year I hunt, I learn a little more about patterning and deer habits but still not quite enough. I am getting a little older now and not having to carry all that weight into the woods is a very attractive advantage to the saddles. I still have about an eight week wait until I will get my saddle and be able to practice with it before hunting season.

I was able to try the Aero and Tethrd saddles at the Iowa Deer Classic and the guys at both booths were great to work with, but the Aero saddle was just a little more comfortable to me. A big thanks for both companies for helping me reach a decision.

I look forward to hearing success stories from everyone, and if some of you are willing to help an old guy from Iowa out think some of these Iowa deer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome from ohio

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Central Florida. Its funny, your story is almost identical to mine. I am enjoying the journey. Great people on this site. I have learned a lot and made some good friends.

Welcome from western Iowa. I am from around the Council bluffs area. Where are you?

Welcome from Michigan! I was at the Iowa Deer Classic too. Originally from Iowa.

Welcome from Central Florida. Its funny, your story is almost identical to mine. I am enjoying the journey. Great people on this site. I have learned a lot and made some good friends.
Has the saddle helped open up opportunities for you? and are you feeling pretty comfortable using it now?

Back