• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from md

PEEJAY

SH Member
Just got a saddle and some wild edge stepps. Ordered a knaider/swaider. Still figuring out a platform. Only gonna have 2 weeks to hunt but im excited to ditch the giant climber and not have to eliminate trees with branches. I hunt public only.

Why is weight such an obsession on here? I understand the bulk but it sounds like we could all lose a few lbs of our own body weight by the posts ive been reading where people admit their own weight (not saying i dont need to lose a few either)...instead of paying ridiculous prices and slaving on diy mods for only slightly lighter gear.

Old Ellicott city. I hunt patapsco sp mostly

Not as pressured as it used to be. Saw a lot of nice bucks this season.

Welcome from Va. my wife is from Columbia and we have friends in your neck of the woods.

Haha never seen anyone in a saddle where i hunt. Always hunted liberty and some of the cwma's and wma's around like woodbrook and maring. Never hunted anywhere but patapsco this yr and killed 1 buck and 6 does. Glad i finally coughed up the 35 dollars. Seen more deer under my stand in one season than the last 3 yrs hunting liberty.

I grew up in columbia big joe. What high school did she go to?

Just bought the silent approach steps to try out.

Why doesn't anyone have a platform that angled toward you at a 45* or 30* angle? Besides not being able to stand straight up on it i feel like it would be way more comfortable. I was practicing around the base of a tree and leaning with my feet flat on an angled platform was the most comfortable.

Wish i still had a welder i would be making all kinds of stuff to try out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200107-174128_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-174128_Gallery.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 15
Just bought the silent approach steps to try out.

Why doesn't anyone have a platform that angled toward you at a 45* or 30* angle? Besides not being able to stand straight up on it i feel like it would be way more comfortable. I was practicing around the base of a tree and leaning with my feet flat on an angled platform was the most comfortable.

Wish i still had a welder i would be making all kinds of stuff to try out.
Your sketch shows a ring of steps, the most comfortable ever made!

it looks like out on a limb just came out with what i was trying to ask about with the angle. crazy. i feel like this is exactly what i would want, but maybe more than one.

Back