• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Minnesota

DM33

Hello,
I just got into looking at saddles. I have been hunting for 15 years and strictly bowhunting for 10. I mainly hunt on our family farm in Southeast MN but would also like to go out of state and do public land.

Sent from my IN2015 using Tapatalk

I live in Yucatan (between Houston, Spring Grove, Caledonia and Rushford in the middle of nowhere). Our family farm is a few miles south of Rushford

Sent from my IN2015 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Rochester. I grew up in Lanesboro. Nice to see some other bluff landers on here.

Welcome from NW WI, Hayward. Spent my career in the twin cities as did my wife. We retired to Hayward. I have hunted SE MN quit a bit. Beautiful area. God Bless

Welcome from just south of the state line. I’m 10 minutes south of Mabel, but hunt both Iowa and Minnesota.

Back