• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from NC

Ncbowhunter

Hello all
I’ve learned a lot from this site about saddle hunting but unfortunately I’m the type that learns more from hands on experience and was wondering if there’s anyone in the area that could show me the ropes so to speak? I’ve seen a link to a map that show saddle hunters locations but when I click on it there is just a regular google map with no hunters locations. Is there any one close to the NC High country willing to do a demo? Thanks for all the information on this site!

Welcome from Louisiana. I was unable to get the location site to work the one time I tried. This site is full of people that are eager to help so I am sure a saddle hunter in NC or someone that can help with the locations map will reply to this thread.

Try adding yourself to the map first. There are instructions on that thread. I’m in Charlotte - let me know if you are out this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back