• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Nebraska

Weisman125

New to the saddle game but am hooked so far. Been hunting from a Guidos with diy platform made from the seat of a Big Game boss stand and although comfortable, it's too cumbersome for me.

Going to be pulling the trigger on a saddle and platform (after seeing what comes out at ATA) but not 100% which way to go with all the different options available. Anyone here from eastern NE or western IA that would be willing to meet up to try their saddle? Checked the map but looks like Sioux Falls is the closest member.

Also just want to say thanks to everyone sharing information on here. I've been really enjoying the hours of scrolling through posts trying to cram as much info/ideas as possible for my 2020 set up. 2 weeks left in the bow season with one more to kill but already planning 9 months from now.

There's a few of us on here from eastern NE. Welcome!

Glad this got a bump, missed it the first time around I guess. Welcome from Omaha. I'd be happy to get together and compare gear.

Glad this got a bump, missed it the first time around I guess. Welcome from Omaha. I'd be happy to get together and compare gear.
Me too, I dont know how I missed it the first go around as well. There are a few of us around in this area.

Back