• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from New York, I hunt mostly Long Island and Albany.

Had a flex and helium’s,Sold the flex and bought a JX3.Also picked up some API sticks and like both climbing systems so far

Welcome from New York and I hunt long island as well.

I'm a newbie to this but I got the Tethrd Mantis and Predator platform and i use 4 climbing sticks and an aider as my climbing method. Starting to practice one stick climbing method though to cut down on bulk.

So far I've loved it and it's been great getting into trees my last couple of hunts. So much so that my buddy I hunt with who uses a climber now wants to look into using a saddle.

If you're based in the NYC/Long Island area, feel free to shoot me a DM and we could figure something out if you'd like to try out my gear before committing hundreds of dollars to buy stuff. If not that's totally cool too, welcome to the addiction!

welckme from louisiana i am also in yalls area for work i have a flex an srt stuff sticks with me an spurs ..also a anderson sling yall are welcome to try my gear

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome from Maryland! Check the saddle hunter map & get with someone & try out their setup. It’s worth the drive to handle this stuff first......

Yes I’m public lad hunter I like spending my time south of Albany and near Catskills I m sorry I don’t gun hunt any more it’s more about the hunt for me good luck this weekend to all

Yes I’m public lad hunter I like spending my time south of Albany and near Catskills I m sorry I don’t gun hunt any more it’s more about the hunt for me good luck this weekend to all
I'm skipping the gun season for long island bow. I know what you mean

Back