• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from SE Michigan

BruceLeroy

This past season was my first white tail hunting season and now I'm hooked.
After lugging around a "light weight" climber this past season and starting to have lower back pain from it I said to myself there's got to be a better way.
I am optimistic that saddle hunting is indeed that better way. I appreciate all the advice, tips, ticks, and insights found here in SH.

If you're near me in SE Michigan, this stuff is all hooey. It's useless. It doesn't revolutionize anything. Stick to what's in Cabelas. Especially doesn't work well where I hunt in public land. You're better off sticking to obvious spots.

I am joking. Welcome from Lenawee County.

Welcome from Washtenaw county. Put a line out of you want to try something. Guys on here have been good to me so far. I still gathering stuff for my first year here as well.

Welcome from Washtenaw county. Put a line out of you want to try something. Guys on here have been good to me so far. I still gathering stuff for my first year here as well.
TY, at this point the question would be, what don't I want to try? 8)

Welcome from just the other side of the border. 20 minutes west of Toledo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back