• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Gear release 2021

I know that Cruzr is planning to drop a platform in early 2021. Tactisaddle has two new saddles dropping this year and Treehopper has the “ultimate” saddle about to be released. JCline, who makes the knaider and Swaider, also has some new stuff coming out but I’m not sure what. It seems like OOAL is going to drop a “one-stick” within the next two months. I also believe that Timber Ninja has hinted at a platform. Then of course the Tethrd One sticks are supposed to drop shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the best saddle you’ll NEVER see laying on my sewing table right now. Even comes with the Batman grappling hook and zero gravity descent device. Still trying to get the price below $25k so it’s affordable.

I have the best saddle you’ll NEVER see laying on my sewing table right now. Even comes with the Batman grappling hook and zero gravity descent device. Still trying to get the price below $25k so it’s affordable.
I want one LOL, but like my dad says, boy, your wants wont hurt you.

Black Gold has a new Pro site out. It’s on S and S archery. Spot Hogg has at least one slider coming out. No info on that yet.

Maybe it's a good thing I can not order a TX5 until the end of next month. Will be interested to see what other saddle companies will have to offer.

Black Gold has a new Pro site out. It’s on S and S archery. Spot Hogg has at least one slider coming out. No info on that yet.
Been a long time since I found a bow site l really liked as much as my Cobra 5 pin with a 6" DT mount. Also simply no longer able to pay over and some times well over $100 for a made in China or elsewhere than USA bow sight.
My Cobra is a 100% all aluminum dirt simple bomb proof tough easily adjustable 5 pin sight with level and light that I paid under $100 for 6-7 years ago. D***N sure wish I had bought two more of them so well do I like it for my back up and sons bow.
Next nearest USA made comparable sight I have found is made by Sword Archery.

Get on shark tank! They will help you make them in sweat shops over seas and you can get the price down to 20k!!! Maybe you should work with some banks so we can finance them! Buy once cry once right? I think a few guys around here have said that. Just make sure check the patent rights on the bat hook. Don't want to see you get sued over it. When is pre order?

I know that Cruzr is planning to drop a platform in early 2021. Tactisaddle has two new saddles dropping this year and Treehopper has the “ultimate” saddle about to be released. JCline, who makes the knaider and Swaider, also has some new stuff coming out but I’m not sure what. It seems like OOAL is going to drop a “one-stick” within the next two months. I also believe that Timber Ninja has hinted at a platform. Then of course the Tethrd One sticks are supposed to drop shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timber Ninja Tree Stand

Catalyst will have in addition to their platforms. Strap on steps and 2.0 versions of some of their sticks. Which will have deeper standoffs for more foot room.

Catalyst will have in addition to their platforms. Strap on steps and 2.0 versions of some of their sticks. Which will have deeper standoffs for more foot room.
I don't see any of this stuff on their website.

Back