• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from Arkansas

Ballistic_Sam

Hello saddle hunters. New guy here from Arkansas. I've been bow hunting seriously since 2004 and tree stands are the norm. I've been watching the Saddle hunting thing catch on and now I'm ready to get with it. Ordered my Tethrd Mantis last week and will pair it with my Hawk Helium sticks and 3 Wild Edge steps I also ordered last week. I know I won't see these two items until maybe Christmas so I'll be perched in my XOP Air raid until then. I look forward to learning from this site.

Thanks guys, I'm from Fort Smith! I hunt Chaffee, White Rock, Mt. Magazine, Washburn, and Greenwood. Some private land but mostly public. I'm a big fan of the Hunting Public on YT and after watching them I've changed the way I hunt and the saddle is just going to make it even better.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm from Fort Smith! I hunt Chaffee, White Rock, Mt. Magazine, Washburn, and Greenwood. Some private land but mostly public. I'm a big fan of the Hunting Public on YT and after watching them I've changed the way I hunt and the saddle is just going to make it even better.
I’m from north of Alma

Back