• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Guy From Cape Coral Fl

Wranglerray

Hey guys just saying hello. Decided it was time to put the ole climber out to pasture. Its just too darn hot to be carrying around 20lbs in south Florida weather. Saddle will be here Thursday and my MRS/DRT setup will be here Friday!

Welcome from coastal NC!!! Make sure you are very familiar with mrs/drt method before carrying it into the woods and be safe brother!!!! Glad to have you!

@Wranglerray - I'm in Central CT, not far from Hartford. Rope climbing is a very fun and safe method of getting up the tree.

Have fun with your new MRT/SRT gear, and stay safe. You've probably already found it, but if you need good starter information, the YouTube channel "NY Saddle Hunter" is an excellent source.

@LoadedLimbs I have their channel is what got me to try it out. I've got a rope in a tree in front yard just now trying to figure out why my Blakes hitch keeps slipping. I was smart enough to try it ground level first. So far i've only hurt my pride and my two boys have had a good laugh at their dad falling onto his rear in the front yard.

Thanks! Once upon a time it was MMN1/SS. I'm guessing you served as well? Thank you for your service!

Welcome from SE PA. Does any house in Cape Coral not have a boat dock out back? Fish pictures please.

Welcome from central FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from SE PA. Does any house in Cape Coral not have a boat dock out back? Fish pictures please.
Mine doesn't but i'm not a big salt water fisherman either. I love freshwater. When march rolls around I'll be sure to post some big large mouth pictures for ya.

Back