• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Hampshire

Rev

Our opener tomorrow for archery deer. Been lots of bear around. Bear started on the first.
Good luck to anyone in my neck of the woods.
Rev

Goodluck to you also! Ex19 of I93 here. Work is killing me this week! Hopefully will get out one night this week and the weekend!

Good Luck also. Afternoon sit for me in southern NH. First hunt out of the saddle!

Good luck neighbors! I’m from Maine - our expanded archery areas opened this past Saturday. So nice to get some hang time in the woods! Best of luck to you NH boys.

I don’t like my morning wind so I’m taking a long shot location but My afternoon sit looks to be setting up perfect.

pray for the bucks :)

good luck gentlemen!!

I might have to change my call sign to Miley Cyrus because “I came in like a wreckiiiing baaaallll” hahaha!

Wind was weird so I had to hit a spot I don’t know that well. Went too far, have half a shooting lane, sounded like a heard of elephants coming in but I’ll be dipped in shhhh - I got an arrow knocked in 2020!!!

I might have to change my call sign to Miley Cyrus because “I came in like a wreckiiiing baaaallll” hahaha!

Wind was weird so I had to hit a spot I don’t know that well. Went too far, have half a shooting lane, sounded like a heard of elephants coming in but I’ll be dipped in shhhh - I got an arrow knocked in 2020!!!
Always tough to get into an unfamiliar spot quietly. Unless I'm trying to sneak into a bedding area in the morning. I've started going in with just enough light to not need a flashlight. Good luck on your sit. If I could will a shooter your way you'd be hearing him coming towards you right.......NOW!..........anything?

Last edited:
Good luck to all. Had my first ever official sit in a saddle here in Maine last night. Loved it! Had 2 different does come in. The first one was 15-20 yards directly down wind for 20 minutes and never knew I was there. She was in the thick stuff. The second one was the biggest doe I have seen in a long time but never got closer than 40 yards. Still consider it a successful hunt.

Always tough to get into an unfamiliar spot quietly. Unless I'm trying to sneak into a bedding area in the morning. I've started going in with just enough light to not need a flashlight. Good luck on your sit. If I could will a shooter your way you'd be hearing him coming towards you right.......NOW!..........anything?

haha. I had a little action. Some does walked into the swamp at 15 yards but all I could see was hoofs. I had a green light on my trophy ridge quiver and it worked awesome but I still got tied up in some thick stuff. On the way out I found a nice access for next time.

I wish lol I spooked a bunch the other night them had my bow fall 20 ft out of the tree and broke my sight. Have one coming in tomorrow morning then it's no more playing around lol

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Bow is good thankfully. That's all God's work the kinks or now Haha

Been out a few times - saw a nice buck in zone M, but wouldn't come out of the thick stuff. Couple more close encounters that wouldn't clear the thickets.
First year with saddle - feel like I'm finally getting in the groove with one-sticking/rappelling.
Couldn't be happier with the saddle & RoS.
Planning to go out both days in Zone K this weekend.

Zone k is my neck of the woods. done nice deer over here I wish you well

zone M - saw deer from the saddle.
Good sit :) I was heading to a new Afternoon spot to keep wind In my face and walked up on a guy in a New stand . Sorry dude.
half days this weekend.
Good luck - hope it cools down again, aider gets me sweating

Back