• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

"New Posts" button

Country

Hey @redsquirrel , I was wondering if there is any way to get a "New Posts" button on every page...no matter where you are on the website...instead of having to use the drop down menu?
Thanks

If you're using Tapatalk, there is a subscribed tab that lets you know if there is a new post in anything you're subscribed to. Not sure if this is what your thinking of though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Other than being able to use it on my phone I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hmmmm...I haven't tried Tapatalk....are there more benefits @Homebrew454 ?

The biggest benefit to Tapatalk is not having to resize y pictures. It is easy breezy to post any pic on your phone with the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back