• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Stalker arrived

BTaylor

SH Member
4a25a8cc2ec434e0d0eeb4f4f19f213d.jpg

8ba685dd24f17e72e9e052219d9d9109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang.. that thing is very aesthetically pleasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that one. What kinda bullets you using and how does she shoot?
So far I have shot some carbons that I had laying around that I thought would work ok and yesterday I ran one of the wood arrows I hunted with this fall through it. My recurve is close to 5# heavier but the arrow shot as clean as my eyes can see it. And that was with the shaft missing one feather lol.

Beautiful bow!!!! I bet it shoots too. Congratulations.
I have shot Widows, Black Swan, Border, Brackenbury, Bear, Hoyt, Great Plains, A&H, and a handful of lesser known makers and this bow shoots better for me that any of them. There was only a couple of the bows listed that I didnt like. Most of them shot just fine, they just didnt fit me like this one. The only other bow I have ever shot that fit me as well was an Elmer Patton Copperhead. Story I was told on that bow was that Elmer didnt like the bow and only made a few of them. Folks started asking for them and he got pissed and chopped up the form.

If anyone is looking for a new bow, I would definetely recommend shooting a Stalker in the search. South was awesome to work with and builds a beautiful bow that shoots fantastic. And you can test drive them which is what I did.

Back