• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tethrd Saddle?

Surprised this is their budget option. Looks way more comfy than the mantis...and the phantom. Probably because it looks like a kestrel.

Surprised this is their budget option. Looks way more comfy than the mantis...and the phantom. Probably because it looks like a kestrel.

i think it’s aimed at the bigger dude more than a budget option.

I wonder if the mantis will be axed.

Oh ok I saw it said "the menace, is a value-oriented option"

i think it’s aimed at the bigger dude more than a budget option.

I wonder if the mantis will be axed.
Why do you say that its aimed at a bigger dude? I dont see anything in the description that hints towards that...

It fits like a kestrel and cups really well. Personally the kestrel gave me thigh pinch bad and the menace did as well but not quite as bad because the webbing on the outer parts is more flexible on the menace. If I was a sitter it would be better, sitting seemed very comfortable but I’m a 70/30 leaner to sitter.

Sent from parts unknown

It fits like a kestrel and cups really well. Personally the kestrel gave me thigh pinch bad and the menace did as well but not quite as bad because the webbing on the outer parts is more flexible on the menace. If I was a sitter it would be better, sitting seemed very comfortable but I’m a 70/30 leaner to sitter.

Sent from parts unknown
Same here. Usually depends on the tree. Last hunt I didn't sit for a second.

Back