• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle.. flat branch?

cincyprostheticguy

SH Member
I have net purchased a saddle yet and have been really looking at the flatbranch outdoors solitude 2.0.. any suggestions?

You should search “flatbranch” on here. I think right now they have very long wait times. Some really great saddle makers on this site though with quicker turn arounds!

Also take a look around the site and see what your options are here too. Amazing stuff being made by custom gear modifications, Jcline, and others.

Also take a look around the site and see what your options are here too. Amazing stuff being made by custom gear modifications, Jcline, and others.

Doublesteps.com

[mention]JCLINE84 [/mention]
[mention]always89y [/mention]

Tactisaddles are made in Michigan. They're hand sewn to your specifications. John just sewed one up for a friend of mine who is 6'4" and a solid 320#.

You can order through John's website or call him and order over the phone. He's a great guy to deal with and he'll answer any questions you've got whether about his saddles or saddle hunting in general.

Tactisaddle: John Tucker 586-530-7359 tactisaddle@outlook.com

Come to the light, the JX3 tree saddle light..............
Don't be afraid, you will sit from dark to dark very comfortably, no fidgeting, be able to snooze when you want, no dreaded hip pinch, no back aches, you can shoot 360° around the tree with any weapon, bow or gun.
No platform required, only a ROS, no sore feet, no knee pads required, no sore knees, no tired legs from leaning as you can sit all day, built in pack frame for carrying all your needs. No getting into “saddle shape” as your Lazy Boy at home does it for you. Buy once, cry once.
Come to the light, the JX3 light...........

Back