• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Aero Hunter Evolution $375 - Only used a couple times!

natepac7

Fellow hunters,

I'm selling my New Tribe Aero Hunter Evolution. It's only been used a couple times and looks completely brand new. I still have all the original directions and information that came with it (just purchased in September 2016).

I'm selling it because I've always wanted to try hunting out of a saddle but decided it wasn't for me. Most of the trees in my area are suitable for a climber and I prefer this method.

This thing is very high quality and cost $400 new. It is the complete system which includes all the ropes and a carry bag. Also, it's the size one (waist 26"-28").

Here is the link to the manufacturer's website: http://aerohunter.us/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=54

I'm located in Southeastern PA but am willing to ship it. Best way to get a hold of me is my direct email which is natepac7@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck hunting!

Are you fexible on price? I can get a brand new one online 16% off. Comes to 340$. Im in york pa

Its no problem i understand. I really just need the saddle as i have the ropes and stuff. Ill probably just buy the saddle option from new tribe.

Back