• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from California

Torvic

Hello and thank you for add me to your group and hope to hear from any saddle hunter from Southern California!

Hello and thank you for add me to your group and hope to hear from any saddle hunter from Southern California!

Welcome, How's saddle hunting working out for you? I'll be hunting D5 this year. I'm new to hunting and Saddle hunting. I think the Californians think I'm crazy for attempting to hunt from a tree much less a saddle.

Welcome, How's saddle hunting working out for you? I'll be hunting D5 this year. I'm new to hunting and Saddle hunting. I think the Californians think I'm crazy for attempting to hunt from a tree much less a saddle.
This is my first season in the saddle and hunting as well I purchase the AO deer tag so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything goes I hope your yours goes well too!

Welcome from Delaware! I lived in Corona, CA for 3 years. Never met one hunter the whole time, so I’m glad to know y’all exist out there!

As dry as it gets out here hunting from a tree is actually pretty smart if you can find the right location. I normally grab a AO tag and a D3-5 tag myself.

Welcome from Northern Minnesota!
Lived all over cali during diff parts of my life and i have serious cali issues lol ill never go back there. Ever!!!

Welcome from Massachusetts. It's working great for me so far. I have one partial season in the saddle and I've killed two bucks. It makes sneaking in and getting set up quiet much easier. Hopefully the this year is the same.

Welcome from Massachusetts. It's working great for me so far. I have one partial season in the saddle and I've killed two bucks. It makes sneaking in and getting set up quiet much easier. Hopefully the this year is the same.
What Zone are you hunting Kurt?

Back