• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Missouri checking in for first time ever here. Also grateful.

Netsomnia

Just stopping in to say hi. Also new to saddle hunting and practicing with DRT and Aero Hunter Kite in my back yard willow tree. I Just got the hang of technique 2 feet off the ground with 2 blakes hitches aiding each other. It just might work for everything this coming bowseason. Thanks to those New York saddle hunters on youtube and all of you here who inspired me to try. Also other youtubers who post their saddlehunting experiences.
Mostly you guys here.

Last edited:
Hi Net and welcome. Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm new, too, and figured it would be convenient to say "hi" here, too. I just ordered my phantom, getting a platform tomorrow, and just ordered some ropes and Kongs and such. I can't wait to get started!

Hi Net and welcome. Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm new, too, and figured it would be convenient to say "hi" here, too. I just ordered my phantom, getting a platform tomorrow, and just ordered some ropes and Kongs and such. I can't wait to get started!
Welcome Raining. You will get your own thread started when you are good and ready so this is fine with me. Thanks for letting me know about your gear. I bought the Aerohunter. Supposedly they were sewing from home since covid and I am really pleased with the people and their handmade American product so far.

Just stopping in to say hi. Also new to saddle hunting and practicing with DRT and Aero Hunter Kite in my back yard willow tree. I Just got the hang of technique 2 feet off the ground with 2 blakes hitches aiding each other. It just might work for everything this coming bowseason. Thanks to those New York saddle hunters on youtube and all of you here who inspired me to try. Also other youtubers who post their saddlehunting experiences.
Mostly you guys here.

Welcome! Where in MO? We are having a meet up around Springfield Saturday.

Welcome fellow Missourian! We've got a few saddle hunters here in MO and like previously mentioned we've got a meetup this weekend. You should check it out if you have the time/opportunity!

Here is the link.

Mostly you guys here.
Welcome from Toledo, Ohio!

Also, welcome from Toledo, Ohio!

Welcome fellow Missourian! I’m in the rural northwest corner!

Mostly you guys here.
Welcome from a fellow Missourian! Enjoy the ride! You won’t look back. I wish I had started doing this along time ago. Have fun trying the different methods and techniques.

Back