• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NG from SC

tntrker

Thanks for the add. I live in upstate SC, close to that Tiger town and I'm new to this site and saddle hunting. I'm the old school type that climbed into a stand and sets there all day. Looking forward to being mobile. Just got a great deal on Muddy sticks, wanted Beast sticks but for $139 couldn't pass Muddy up, and gathering up the rest of a set by spring so I'll have plenty of time to work any kinks out. Thinking Aero Flex Saddle, Tethrd ropes, Ridge Runner platform, and the muddy sticks. I haven't seen anything on the knee pads so any info would be appreciated. Thanks again for the add

Welcome from SC as well. What part of SC? Im in Fairfield co. I see its the upstate. There are a few guys up there. What county?

Welcome , I live in the upstate also about 30 min from tiger town .

Aye! Welcome from Piedmont, SC! I would like to get a small group together to take advantage of some of our public land around the upstate. Yall let me know if you are interested!

Aye! Welcome from Piedmont, SC! I would like to get a small group together to take advantage of some of our public land around the upstate. Yall let me know if you are interested!

Wren or Woodmont? This is important.....

Welcome from the town of Reidville!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back