• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Night time public buck

Whattohunt

Getting picture after picture of him it I think hes staying on private land that is a few hundred yards away in the daytime. Do you guys this these are pictures of the same buck or 2 different deer? How can I get him?!
a151be7ba7f3eca68f81041421cbc930.jpg
d5cbddb760d5cf30801eae1dc7d7122d.jpg
e9ba6122dce84364b4e51ae7c98a1c2f.jpg
351d4de362ff0d8d5f601786665ed2a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Same, knock on thier door see if they will let u hunt
I've heard stories of people shooting deer on the public land the it running on his property. He wouldn't let them go track the deer to recover it on his property. So I think that's out the picture haha.

I've heard stories of people shooting deer on the public land the it running on his property. He wouldn't let them go track the deer to recover it on his property. So I think that's out the picture haha.

What state?

How far is this camera from property boundary?

Looks like the same deer. How close are you to the property line? Is he walking a clear trail or an edge? From the cameras perspective, is the neighbors property to the right or left?

Looks like the same deer. How close are you to the property line? Is he walking a clear trail or an edge? From the cameras perspective, is the neighbors property to the right or left?
Camera is about 150yrds from pp. I walked his trail (good trail), looks like he is making a horse shoe onto public land. The private land is thick thick.

Back