• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Noob from GA

Good Morning!
I am a new saddle hunter from GA. I have been hunting for most of my life from OK to FL and now in North GA.
I have been a Stand/blind hunter all of that time but a friend suggested Saddle hunting. So here I am.
I have my first set of sticks, saddle, and a ring of steps. I'm going to work on getting used to it this summer and see if I can feel confident enough to One Stick before September 10th...
I have made a few investments...
Thanks, EWO, hangfree.co, and @beaston !

I had a friend give me a Hawk Helium saddle. I have it kitted out with an additional Roll pouch for my repelling rope from @beaston
I am sure I will be looking at others later.
Woohoo! Welcome! I got my first saddle exactly a year ago and it too is a hawk. I also put a @beaston pouch on it, but keep a dump on the other side so I don’t overload that thing…..it’ll hold a LOT!

Back