• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

North Alabama JX3 Try?

gcr0003

SH Member
Hey fellas, I usually buy and sell all the saddles I have tried and I usually can buy the next with after selling the other. That said I’m not looking to fork out $400 just to give the JX3 a try.

Does anyone in the Bham, Cullman, decatur, Athens, Huntsville area have one that they wouldn’t mind meeting up one afternoon and letting me try?

Thanks!

I will have one if it ever gets here post office has forgotten about me apparently I'm from scottsboro

Same except I live in baldwin county.

Does anyone in the Bham, Cullman, decatur, Athens, Huntsville area have one that they wouldn’t mind meeting up one afternoon and letting me try?

I'll make the drive up and let you hunt with it if you take me to those scrapes you found..... ;)

Same except I live in baldwin county.

I'll make the drive up and let you hunt with it if you take me to those scrapes you found..... ;)
Cmon. I will be down in mobile to see my folks Christmas weekend...

I live in Toxey Al and I'm going to Pigeon Forge Tn this week but stopping back by Hollywood Al Friday night. If you will show me your honey hole hunting spot Saturday morning Ill let you try mine after we hunt.

I live in Toxey Al and I'm going to Pigeon Forge Tn this week but stopping back by Hollywood Al Friday night. If you will show me your honey hole hunting spot Saturday morning Ill let you try mine after we hunt.

Hey I got first dibbs!!

If I had a honey hole I’d already be in it. You ain’t seen me kill a good buck yet so you know I couldn’t help you out haha.

Where the heck is Toxey AL?

Hey fellas, I usually buy and sell all the saddles I have tried and I usually can buy the next with after selling the other. That said I’m not looking to fork out $400 just to give the JX3 a try.

Thanks!
All jokes aside if you will be around Hollywood this Saturday mid day you can try mine.

Yea I missed out on both unfortunately. I think we should do one at one of the Claiborne lake COE campsites this spring/summer, then we can either fish or hog hunt.
@Nutterbuster
@swampsnyper
I'm down. Claiborne is a nice place. I've heard from the camp host that hogs move through it periodically, but I've never had success there the few times I've been. Fishing is pretty good though, and the facilities are really nice.

I’ll meet you on 65 In Dodge city after my morning hunt and you can get it back when you come back through hahaha
Maybe not. Cant let you use it more than about 5 minutes or I won't ever get it back. LOL

Back