• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd TNT - North Georgia Area Meet up 2021

Who wants to "hang"

• I'm totally within driving distance but think your idea is silly and I don't want to come

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, lets pick a new place though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hardly_Hangin

Reaching out to anyone willing to drive to the North Georgia area to have a meetup/demo/thing - Rich Mountain WMA (link below) has a nice 22 course 3-D archery range, so we could shoot bows and demo saddle stuff. Date is july 25, from 9ish until whenever

I'm definitely not a rep or pro so don't expect any revelations, but I thought it would be cool to hang out and show off our systems and bounce ideas off each other. There aren't any teach-n-trains scheduled for our area, and to my knowledge Saddlepalooza is the only GA event hosted.

Feel free to reply here or PM me if interested, I'm open to going somewhere else just picked here for the 3-D range. Other local amenities would include lake/creek fishing, canoeing/kayaking, camping, or however your imagination leads you.

Time frame is open till September 1, then Ginseng season opens and I'll be out of pocket till deer season ends.

Let me know! Promise I'm a tolerable amount of weird, but hey as much time as we spend on this site we all have a bolt or two that needs tightenin'.

Last edited:
Total headcount so far is 4, I'll post a date and a time in a few days. Right now leaning towards a weekend of July

Going to try and swing by. New baby in the house might preclude it, but if all things are going well, I will come on by. I have a JX3 that I need to practice shooting out of, also a sitdrag DIY and a trophyline saddle.

Guys - Pulled some strings and got us a discount on hang-time shirts pending interest. Need to know by Sunday night to make sure he can ship in time. Earlier the better

Cost is $20 each (20% off), just need to confirm sizes. We're going to do all the same color, all compound bow to make it easy on Jeff for helping us out on short notice.

If you're interested in a shirt - Like this message and reply back with your Shirt size, preferred shirt color (Black or Green) and preferred Text color (Lime, Orange or yellow)

We'll figure out payment once we establish an interest, not gunna dig into it if I'm the only person that wants one.

Here's a link to see pics on Dano's website

Guys - Pulled some strings and got us a discount on hang-time shirts pending interest. Need to know by Sunday night to make sure he can ship in time. Earlier the better

Cost is $20 each (20% off), just need to confirm sizes. We're going to do all the same color, all compound bow to make it easy on Jeff for helping us out on short notice.

If you're interested in a shirt - Like this message and reply back with your Shirt size, preferred shirt color (Black or Green) and preferred Text color (Lime, Orange or yellow)

We'll figure out payment once we establish an interest, not gunna dig into it if I'm the only person that wants one.

Here's a link to see pics on Dano's website
Hardly_Hangin, I really appreciate the tshirts. Unfortunately, I already have the GA Saddle Hunter tshirt from him in orange letters with the trad bow outline.

Reaching out to anyone willing to drive to the North Georgia area to have a meetup/demo/thing - Rich Mountain WMA (link below) has a nice 22 course 3-D archery range, so we could shoot bows and demo saddle stuff. Date is july 25, from 9ish until whenever

I'm definitely not a rep or pro so don't expect any revelations, but I thought it would be cool to hang out and show off our systems and bounce ideas off each other. There aren't any teach-n-trains scheduled for our area, and to my knowledge Saddlepalooza is the only GA event hosted.

Feel free to reply here or PM me if interested, I'm open to going somewhere else just picked here for the 3-D range. Other local amenities would include lake/creek fishing, canoeing/kayaking, camping, or however your imagination leads you.

Time frame is open till September 1, then Ginseng season opens and I'll be out of pocket till deer season ends.

Let me know! Promise I'm a tolerable amount of weird, but hey as much time as we spend on this site we all have a bolt or two that needs tightenin'.
I’ll be there!

Been waiting for something like this to happen in our area I’m in

Back