• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

North central Pennsylvania meet up. Saturday June 27th 9AM

Coming VS maybe pole

• Total voters

Shane6491

Trying to get some people together some time in April in the williamsport pa area. Let’s chat about a date and time. Who’s interested?

Count me in.

Right on man. My brother in-law has a TL and he just bought a kestrel. I just got the phantom. We just want to have a meet up and try other set up’s. Nothing extravagant lol most likely will be going to farm I hunt here above Williamsport.

Cool wanted to try the Phantom. I have a Kite and a custom saddle, and a few different climbing methods - WE stepps with aider, squirrel steps, and just got some treehopper steps to try out.

I’m a newbie wanting to see how other guys do it. I have a trophy line and wild edge steps.

I’ll be bringing my ambush pro and hopefully my kestrel. I’ll have hawk helium’s to climb around with and a ridge runner platform too. Working on a repelling set up for getting down After one sticking that I’ll most likely have with me.

Well depending how many people want to come and where everyone is from we could do more central pa. I’m originally from mifflin county but live in the greater Williamsport area now. So come closer to April we can hash out where and what time and date. I have WE steps with Jc K&S predator platform and phantom. But am down to try everything I am also new to this so trying to find out what works net for me. So this meet up will benefit everyone.

Let me know, I'm 35 minutes south or Williamsport
Will do man. If we get a decent group together We will definitely just do it up here on the farm. I just figured if only a few of us where going to come and the majority was from more central pa we could go down there. You don’t have climbing spurs do you ? Lol I’m looking into it rn mite snag a set.

So I believe we are going to go with Saturday April 25th We all can meet up at the BK off Maynard st in Williamsport and head up to the farm from there. I’ll let y’all pick the time doesn’t matter to me when. Can be early in am or noon doesn’t matter. What do y’all think ? Can most of y’all make that date ?

Back